- 15 October 2018
- Posted by: Mira Aviation
- Category: Announcements
With 15 years of experience in the field, Mira Aviation is an aviation expert specializing in Business Jet / Helicopter Charter, Group Charter, Air Ambulance Service Provider, Aircraft Sales & Management.
Mira was founded on the belief that the most valuable asset in aviation is trust. We are looking for a colleague to become a member of the best team in aviation industry, to perform back-office duties and contribute to our success.
- University graduate
- Proficient in English
- Computer literate, especially in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Photoshop is desirable though not mandatory
- Have driver’s license
- Able to travel
- Excellent organizational, communication and social skills
- Able to resist stress and adapt flexible working hours
- Experience in accounting
- Schedule travel arrangements of Mira Team
- Prepare aircraft sales brochures
- Follow-up accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Issue invoices & prepare proforma invoices / quotations with the information given by Mira Team
- Prepare marketing e-mails for various client segments
- Keep webpage & e-mail lists up-to-date
- Perform bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Creating, maintaining and entering information into company CRM system.
- Administrative daily tasks assigned by the managers such as but not limited to organization of office cleaning, guest welcoming, answering and forwarding phone calls, shopping for office supplies etc.